Welcome Guest   | Login   
  Search  
  Index |  Recent Threads |  Register | 


Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 1
[Change thread status] [Delete this Thread] [Move this Thread]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 237 times and has 0 replies Next Thread
patch24
New Member



Joined: Dec 29, 2005
Posts: 2
Status: Offline

Edit this Post   modify text colors for holidays/weather forcasts Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote
[Delete this Thread]

I was playing with the color schemes to help my calendar blend in with my site a bit better, and I noticed that I couldn't modify the color of Holiday text or weather forecasts.

You guys rawk, and provide an awesome service - thanks! praying
[Jan 24, 2006, 6:44:03 PM] [24.229.198.86] Show Post Printable Version [Link] Report threatening post: please login first  Go to top 
[Show Thread Printable Version] [Post new Thread]

Help! | Cobranding | Legal | Privacy Policy | About localendar.com | Contact Us