Welcome Guest   | Login   
  Search  
  Index |  Recent Threads |  Register | 


Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Change thread status] [Delete this Thread] [Move this Thread]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 330 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
VWMC2004
New Member



Joined: Mar 5, 2006
Posts: 3
Status: Offline

Edit this Post   confused   Arrows Arrows Arrows Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote
[Delete this Thread]

I read all the post on arrows and I followed the directions. However, I am unable to see the arrows on my site or in my preview. What should I do.
[Mar 9, 2006, 5:32:53 PM] [68.153.152.100] Show Post Printable Version [Link] Report threatening post: please login first  Go to top 
support
localendar Expert
Member's Avatar


Joined: Aug 9, 2022
Posts: 6456
Status: Offline
Edit this Post   Re: Arrows Arrows Arrows Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote
[Delete this Post]

Can you be more precise?

To change the arrows, click Options, then select the Colors tab
Next, under "Customize Specific attributes of your localendar", select Arrow Buttons, and choose the set you want.

Next, click "Save Color Preferences".

After that, you should see the arrow style you selected on your calendar.
----------------------------------------
Marc Higgins
Support Associate, localendar.com
Follow us on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/localendar_news
[Mar 15, 2006, 3:37:50 PM] [171.159.192.10] Show Post Printable Version [Link] Report threatening post: please login first  Go to top 
VWMC2004
New Member



Joined: Mar 5, 2006
Posts: 3
Status: Offline

Edit this Post   Re: Arrows Arrows Arrows Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote
[Delete this Post]

That is what I did several times, However I have still yet to see the arrows on our website
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by VWMC2004 at Mar 21, 2006, 12:48:53 PM]
[Mar 21, 2006, 12:47:47 PM] [First IP: 68.153.152.100 - Last IP: 68.153.152.100] Show Post Printable Version [Link] Report threatening post: please login first  Go to top 
support
localendar Expert
Member's Avatar


Joined: Aug 9, 2022
Posts: 6456
Status: Offline
Edit this Post   Re: Arrows Arrows Arrows Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote
[Delete this Post]

I see "Prior Month" and "Next Month" buttons on your calendar. Is that what you changed it to last? Is IE caching an old version of your page?

(Under Tools->Internet Options->Settings select "Every visit to the page")
----------------------------------------
Marc Higgins
Support Associate, localendar.com
Follow us on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/localendar_news
[Mar 23, 2006, 3:50:55 PM] [171.159.192.10] Show Post Printable Version [Link] Report threatening post: please login first  Go to top 
VWMC2004
New Member



Joined: Mar 5, 2006
Posts: 3
Status: Offline

Edit this Post   Re: Arrows Arrows Arrows Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote
[Delete this Post]

 
I see "Prior Month" and "Next Month" buttons on your calendar. Is that what you changed it to last? Is IE caching an old version of your page?

(Under Tools->Internet Options->Settings select "Every visit to the page")


When I am in my account I can see the arrows as well. However when I got to our calendar on our webpage I don't see them.
[Apr 5, 2006, 2:25:01 PM] [68.153.152.100] Show Post Printable Version [Link] Report threatening post: please login first  Go to top 
support
localendar Expert
Member's Avatar


Joined: Aug 9, 2022
Posts: 6456
Status: Offline
Edit this Post   Re: Arrows Arrows Arrows Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote
[Delete this Post]

Again; this sounds like a caching issue (if you see the arrows some places but not others). Did you follow the directions in the post above to adjust your cache settings?
----------------------------------------
Marc Higgins
Support Associate, localendar.com
Follow us on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/localendar_news
[Apr 11, 2006, 10:17:19 AM] [171.192.0.10] Show Post Printable Version [Link] Report threatening post: please login first  Go to top 
[Show Thread Printable Version] [Post new Thread]

Help! | Cobranding | Legal | Privacy Policy | About localendar.com | Contact Us