|
| Index | Recent Threads | Register | |
![]() |
Forums » List all forums » Forum: Wish List » Thread: Daily view highlighting |
|
Total posts in this thread: 1 |
[Change thread status]
[Delete this Thread]
[Move this Thread] [Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread] |
| Author |
|
|
bhwerner
New Member
|
I would like it so when you click on a daily view, it puts a shade over the times where I have something planned. For example, if I have a meeting from 9am to noon it would shade that whole time block. If my wife has something from 8am to 11am it would shade the area right beside the first area, possibly in a different color. That would make it easier to to tell when each of us is busy. |
||
|
| [Show Thread Printable Version] [Post new Thread] |
Help! | Cobranding | Legal | Privacy Policy | About localendar.com | Contact Us |