|
| Index | Recent Threads | Register | |
![]() |
Forums » List all forums » Forum: Wish List » Thread: New Request |
|
Total posts in this thread: 2 |
[Change thread status]
[Delete this Thread]
[Move this Thread] [Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread] |
| Author |
|
|
jamiecd77
Veteran Joined: Oct 25, 2006 Posts: 77 Status: Offline |
How about a list of all the different ways to call the calendar/publish? I don't mean explain every detail, but a list of every supported function, like start date, style, etc... ---------------------------------------- Peer-Support Specialist |
||
|
|
support
localendar Expert Joined: Aug 9, 2022 Posts: 6456 Status: Offline |
Sure. Most of this can be done by just playing around with the Publish Wizard (and I think there are some other features listed on the FAQ and What's New sections). I can pull all these together. ---------------------------------------- Marc Higgins Support Associate, localendar.com Follow us on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/localendar_news |
||
|
| [Show Thread Printable Version] [Post new Thread] |
Help! | Cobranding | Legal | Privacy Policy | About localendar.com | Contact Us |