|
| Index | Recent Threads | Register | |
![]() |
Forums » List all forums » Forum: Wish List » Thread: printing for classic planners |
|
Total posts in this thread: 2 |
[Change thread status]
[Delete this Thread]
[Move this Thread] [Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread] |
| Author |
|
|
dcronin135
New Member
|
I have not seen a way to do this, but if this already an option let me know how! I would love to be able to print my monthly calandar out in a way that I could cut it down to fit in my Franklin Covey classic Planner--that would just make things perfect! |
||
|
|
support
localendar Expert Joined: Aug 9, 2022 Posts: 6456 Status: Offline |
Wow - the good old Franklin "system". I will add it to the wish-list but this item isn't currently in our queue. ---------------------------------------- Marc Higgins Support Associate, localendar.com Follow us on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/localendar_news |
||
|
| [Show Thread Printable Version] [Post new Thread] |
Help! | Cobranding | Legal | Privacy Policy | About localendar.com | Contact Us |