|
| Index | Recent Threads | Register | |
![]() |
Forums » List all forums » Forum: Wish List » Thread: Custom fields and formatting restrictions for users |
|
Total posts in this thread: 3 |
[Change thread status]
[Delete this Thread]
[Move this Thread] [Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread] |
| Author |
|
|
whatcomcounty
New Member
|
I'd love it if there were an option (premium?) to add custom fields for events, such as "Cost", "Contact Name" or "URL" to make it easy to keep the formatting consistent for end-user submitted events. Likewise, I'd love to be able to shut off a lot of the formatting options for end users such as font face, size, color, etc to keep them from going crazy and "decorating" their event posts. |
||
|
|
financialeducation
New Member
|
Yes, it would be wonderful to be able to update and restrict the public's event additions. I would like to have our own topics and change the color based on option they select, vs. them picking their own color. Hopefully we can get them to add this option! My friends' use Calendar.net that has this option, so they won't switch over to LoCalendar. :( |
||
|
|
support
localendar Expert Joined: Aug 9, 2022 Posts: 6456 Status: Offline |
I can't comment on Calendars.net (since I don't know where that option is hidden ;-)) but we are looking at some enhancements in this area. The "custom fields" one is a bit tricky to manage (and especially present in a way that doesn't look hideous) but we're doing some experimentation. ---------------------------------------- Marc Higgins Support Associate, localendar.com Follow us on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/localendar_news |
||
|
| [Show Thread Printable Version] [Post new Thread] |
Help! | Cobranding | Legal | Privacy Policy | About localendar.com | Contact Us |