|
| Index | Recent Threads | Register | |
![]() |
Forums » List all forums » Forum: Wish List » Thread: Daily View |
|
Total posts in this thread: 3 |
[Change thread status]
[Delete this Thread]
[Move this Thread] [Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread] |
| Author |
|
|
IslandBabble
New Member
|
I'm desperate for a small synopsis of events on my blog. The option for Daily/What's Happening is perfect, except that it goes out a whole week (I have a lot of events and the list is LOOONG) - if there was a way to wrap that thing it would help. I'd prefer to have the current day and maybe 2 days (it would be nice if you could adjust how many "soon" days you wanted, in other words). It would also be nice if the Current Day feature had a choice to not just be the day of the calendar as it is now (again too long), but also the same little list that's available in the Current Day/Happening Soon option. |
||
|
|
support
localendar Expert Joined: Aug 9, 2022 Posts: 6456 Status: Offline |
You can use the current day view and specify a Start Date, but you'd have to somehow generate the day you wanted dynamically on your site. For example, you can use a url like http://www.localendar.com/public/islandbabble?style=D0&start_date=9/1/10 People have asked for more days on the Happening Soon view, but not less. Usually it's easier to show less data than more (since performance is always a concern). I'll check with the development team. ---------------------------------------- Marc Higgins Support Associate, localendar.com Follow us on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/localendar_news |
||
|
|
IslandBabble
New Member
|
Ok. It's true for me less is better. The url you suggested wouldn't work because the start date is fine (it's the end date that's the problem) and yes, I'd have to change the darn thing every day. I'll keep it as is at the moment but will check back to see if you guys make any more calendar options available. |
||
|
| [Show Thread Printable Version] [Post new Thread] |
Help! | Cobranding | Legal | Privacy Policy | About localendar.com | Contact Us |