Welcome Guest   | Login   
  Search  
  Index |  Recent Threads |  Register | 


Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Change thread status] [Delete this Thread] [Move this Thread]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 306 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
napervillechargers
New Member



Joined: Jul 29, 2010
Posts: 1
Status: Offline

Edit this Post   Happening Soon and Weather Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote
[Delete this Thread]

Is there a way to show the weather on "Happening soon" only on the days where there are actual events?

I have events happening Monday thru Thursday. "Happening soon works great." The problem I have is when I show the weather, it shows everyday Friday, Saturday, etc as if there is an event that is is "Happening Soon" even though there is no event for that day.
[Aug 7, 2010, 11:01:58 AM] [69.47.186.152] Show Post Printable Version [Link] Report threatening post: please login first  Go to top 
support
localendar Expert
Member's Avatar


Joined: Aug 9, 2022
Posts: 6456
Status: Offline
Edit this Post   Re: Happening Soon and Weather Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote
[Delete this Post]

I'll pass this along to the development team. I know that there was some discussion of it, and the folks who argued that weather "is always happening soon smile " won out. But we can perhaps add a parameter to configure this behavior.
----------------------------------------
Marc Higgins
Support Associate, localendar.com
Follow us on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/localendar_news
[Aug 8, 2010, 4:40:47 AM] [91.113.4.160] Show Post Printable Version [Link] Report threatening post: please login first  Go to top 
[Show Thread Printable Version] [Post new Thread]

Help! | Cobranding | Legal | Privacy Policy | About localendar.com | Contact Us